Yamil & fam :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Last weekend I was able to spend about an hour an a half photographing one of the sweetest families I have ever met: The S. Family- Yamil, Roberto and their son Daniel.  I have photographed lots of Latinos in my day (a big shout out to all my Argentine friends), but none professionally- these were my first!  Let me tell you, did we have a blast!  I was so excited because Yamil did it right- she got dolled up, had her makeup done, new outfits, dressed her boys up to the nines.  We met up at the Rock Quarry in downtown Greenville, SC and Yamil immediately said in her amazing English with a touch of Spanish accent "Oh my God, you knew exactly what I wanted!! This place is gorgeous!"  I grinned and knew that this session was going to be alot of fun.
  Yamil and Roberto's little son Daniel is the cutest.  He was so great the way he looked at the camera and was always willing to give me big smiles:) I practiced some of my stand-up comedy on him as well and got some great laughs!  We raced around the rock quarry- Daniel, of course beat me...we also got adventurous and climbed some rocks and trekked some rough terrain.  Roberto had me in stitches with his amazing sense of humor!  I have to confess that a lot of my shots came out blurry simply because I was laughing so hard.  It's so great to see a couple that's so in love with each other, even after many years that they can goof off and enjoy laughs & life together.  I pray that my husband and I are the same. Hope you enjoy the photos:) Please keep me in mind for birthdays, graduations, quinceanieras, family photos or any other get togethers you may have!


I love the little toothless, wrinkled nose grin!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography