Dehrae:)

Monday, October 24, 2011
This past weekend I got to spend some much needed time with one of my best friends, Dehrae.  Dehrae and I met officially in high school where we did not hit it off at the beginning.  We had mutal friends that used to hang out with both of us, but separately.  Whenever Dehrae would be with them, I wouldn't be invited, and vice-versa.  Dehrae told me that she used to see me as the girl who stole her best friends from spending time with her.  However, as providence would have it, we attended the same college.  Dehrae and I were on the same Dorm hall, and it didn't take us long to discover that we were meant to be friends.  The same friends that kept us apart (not on purpose, mind you) ended up being pivotal to our friendship in college.  They also attended our university, and all of us spent loads of time together.  If you haven't met dehrae, I'd like to tell you about her.
   She's....
      Native american (and german, but she'll claim the Native in her way sooner because of the jokes!) , HILARIOUS, fiercely devoted to her friends, giving, kind-hearted, yells at bad drivers, hates pork products, always has her nose in a book,  she's the best sister to her siblings, shelby and preston, she loves pandas, craves mexican food & sushi, tried her hand at pottery until her mom destroyed her pitcher (she'll have to tell you the story),  she dances when she has a delicious meal in front of her, loves her dogs ranger and macy (the cow pig), works everyday serving at a free medical clinic, and most importantly, has made my life better by knowing her.  The photos show a bit of dehrae's personality, but if you ever have the chance to meet her, you definitely should.  I hope you enjoy the photos!















1 comments:

{ David and Anna } at: October 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM said...

Sooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them! Love you!

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography