Day 5:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Day 5: From a High Angle

For today's challenge I had all sorts of creative thoughts...  I could do this, or that...or maybe this...  And what happened? I ran out of time.  I had the joy of spending some time with a new friend tonight, so instead of running around trying to get a shot, I got to sit a Chick-fil-A with a yummy Sandwich in my hand while enjoying nice conversation.  I got home and was scouring the house for a good subject.  While standing on my dining room chair to take a photo of the inside of my fridge door, I notice jericho by the door waiting on me to get down.  So, I just snapped a photo because he looked so cute!  And there ya go.  It wasn't intentional, but It's the one I'm gonna use.  
   If you don't know about Jericho, he's my chocolate lab.  He loves bones, playing fetch, swimming in the lake, knows probably around 100 words, spins about 3 times before being let outside, loves his grandmoms and grandpas, loves to snuggle, go to the dog park, and hang his head out the car window.  Jericho came to me about 2 years ago unexpectedly.  You see, I had been wanting a chocolate lab for about 2 years before I got jericho...my boyfriend shawn knew this.  One night, we went to mellow mushroom to get some dinner before a movie in the park.  Shawn was acting all weird, looking at his watch and being shifty.  He even went to go get the waiter since the waiter hadn't come to our table yet!  I asked him, "Do you have somewhere to be?!"  He told me emphatically, "no." And promised to put up his phone.  After dinner he suggested we go for a stroll through the park and maybe sit on our favorite bench.  Well, we got almost to our bench, and along the path I saw this teeny tiny Chocolate lab---must have been about 4 or 5 weeks old.  I flipped out.  The pup didn't have anyone around him and looked totally lost.  So of course, I went over to him and pick him up.  I noticed he had a collar on with a tag, so I went to check out his name.  And on the tag it read, "Will you marry me".  Shawn got down on one knee and asked me to be his bride.    After all of the Commotion, I found out that Shawn had a friend of his hide out and take photos of the whole thing.  He's the one that was taking care of Jericho while we were at dinner! Hope you've enjoyed the story of my and shawn's engagement.  I got a finance, a ring, and a Dog all in one night.  And I've loved all 3 ever since:)


1 comments:

Syl at: October 27, 2011 at 4:01 AM said...

aaaw precious!!!

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography