Catch up:)

Saturday, November 5, 2011
Ok, so I know,  I know. I fell behind like BAD.  So, it's time for some serious Catch UP.  So, Here are my photos from the past five days.



Day #11- Something Blue:
My beautiful wedding shoes- 9 West.  Blue is my favorite color, so naturally, I wanted to spice up my white dress with awesome kicks:)





Day #12- Sunset
Here's the sunset over our neighborhood.  I learned a new trick from watching creative live- I put the F Stop on 22 and violA! a nice little sunburst:)





Day # 13- Yourself with 13 things
There's me over on the right: haha... you'll see 13 things that I like.. note my hydrocodone on the left- i'm taking it for my wisdom teeth. you'll see my engagement ring, my mom's ring my dad gave her when she was a teenager that I wore on my wedding day, my bracelets my brother and mom-in-law gave me, and some other trinkets:)

Day #14: Eyes




Just a witty interpretation of "eyes"

Day #15: Silhouette


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography