Days 9&10

Tuesday, November 1, 2011



Days 9 & 10: Someone you love, Childhood memory
Someone I love:  My husband, Shawn, & My dog jericho.  Jericho is about 80 pounds and thinks he's a lap dog. He climbed up into the chair with shawn and laid his head down like it was normal.


A childhood memory

I came home from work the other day to find my husband watching aladdin.  This is one of the many reasons why i love Shawn.  He works with kids all day and then wants to come home and watch a good cartoon:)  I remember when Aladdin came out- It was 1992 and I was 10 years old.  I loved the genie and was obsessed with learning every word of "friend like Me" and quoting all of his lines.  I remember hanging out in Lauren freer's bedroom, listening to the Aladdin tape (yes, that's right, CASSETTE tape) over and over again.  We were rock stars and the Aladdin score was our Lineup for the Big concert.  To this day I know WAY too may of the Aladdin lines and whenever I watch it, I think of my old friend, Lauren.

1 comments:

Lauren at: November 2, 2011 at 8:25 PM said...

Know.every.word. Like, my own child thinks its silly that I sing every word. You just WAIT till you have kids! These movies are playing all the time in the house, its so fun to do it all over again with them. 20 years ago...TWENTY!!

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography