Woofstock {dog lover and photographer}

Saturday, August 27, 2011
Today I had the opportunity to attend "Woofstock," an awesome event for dogs and their humans.  Woofstock offered free treats, baths, frisbees, a silent auction, information about vets, and of course, a huge dog park!  I went to Woofstock with my chocolate lab, Jericho, my husband and a couple of friends and their beloved pooches.  I toted along my camera to snap some shots of our dogs, but I couldn't resist taking photos of some other pups as well!  Feel free to use the photos as your profile picture on facebook, but help give me a shout out and keep my watermark intact!  Thank you:)


My dog, Jericho!!






               



  









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography