Days 7&8

Saturday, October 29, 2011
Days 7&8- Fruit, and a bad habit.

Ok! so day 7 and 8--- yesterday was pretty busy because I worked all day and then had friends come in.  So, I opted to wait on my blog post and to do it today with day 8.  My friends Debbie, Catlin, and Jordan are all here this weekend, along with Catlin's little girl, Chrislyn.  Debbie went to the grocery story and bought 2 pomegranates for Jordan to try because she had never eaten one.  Well, I hadn't either!  I ended up LOVING the pomegranate and have found my favorite fruit:)



I have quite a few bad habits, but I chose the tastiest one! I love ice cream--I guess I got that honestly from my dad:)  Dad is an ice cream aficionado and taught his daughter well!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography