Day 3:

Monday, October 24, 2011
Day 3: Clouds

Today's shot challenge was to take a photo of clouds.  I walked outside this morning for work at 6:35am (way too early for humans) and took a photo of the sky.  It was ok.  The sky was stormy looking and kind of ominous.  I wasn't really pleased with the outcome.  I had intended to take a photo around the exit where I work, because there's always a fog that lingers right at sunrise.  Well, when I got to the exit, NO FOG.  I was surprised and pleased though, to have this beautiful sunrise.  The clouds were gorgeous.  I took a shot straight at the sky and again, wasn't impressed.  I was almost late for work, so I got back in my car and started down the road toward my job.  just a few feet and I looked in my sideview mirror and got a glimpse of this!  I stopped my car and photographed this one.  Just creative enough for my liking:) Hope you enjoy it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography