Fall Time:)

Sunday, October 9, 2011
Fall! What a great time to enjoy a nice pumpkin spiced latte, sit on the back porch with a cozy blanket and book of your choice and devour the crisp, cool air!  Fall is a wonderful season because of the pumpkin patches, apple orchards, corn, hay, candy, and yummy treats:)  I got my first taste of fall yesterday going out to photograph these cuties!  maybe you recognize these children from before?  It's because they are my amazing nephew and niece, Titus and Eden!  Their mom has appointed me the 3 month interval photographer to document their growth.  So, i happily oblige because that means I get all the kisses:)  Titus is so smart and is 22 months.  Just yesterday he said, "I eat noodles, tia!!" (tia is spanish for aunt, which is WAAAYY easier than saying Jaclyn) I can't believe how fast he's growing.  Eden is a heartbreaker already.  She gets prettier as the days come and go!  She loves her flower headbands and rockstar boots that ghee ghee gave her:)  She also told me that her tutu is probably her favorite piece in her wardrobe.  I do not blame her.  If I had a tutu, i'd probably wear it at least twice a week!!  I've taken lots of pictures of these kids, but it was my lucky day because I got mom & Dad in the photos this time- my sweet twin brother, David and my awesome Sister-in-law, anna.  Hope you enjoy the shots!












1 comments:

Syl at: October 27, 2011 at 4:04 AM said...

aaaaw!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Follow jaclynbohanan on Twitter
 

© 2010 Jaclyn Bohanan Photography